Thursday, August 14, 2008

Stupid, Stupid Day...

Today has been the stupidest day. I have been getting yelled at all day for nothing. Honestly, nothing. I do nothing wrong and still get the wrath of my co-workers and boss. I've cried half the blasted day, I now have a headache and i'm done with this dumb job. Advice for girls out there: Don't work with only guys! I thought it would be good for me because I usually don't get along with girls. But I guess that's why they say too much of something good is bad or however that goes. Ugh, so i'm trying to find a new job so that I can give my two week notice. And finding a job right now in Sandpoint is next to impossible. Grrrrr.... anyways. Hope you all are having a better week!!

2 comments:

Heidi and Ben Daniel said...

Move to Rexburg....I bet you can find a job there ;). I'm glad you're looking for something else. I remember getting to that point, where you just need a change. I hope you find something you like!

Amy said...

I don't blame you for wanting a new job. If they were all hot guys that would be different, but they are shop guys. Good luck with the job hunt...it's tough to get a job anywhere these days.