Friday, August 8, 2008

My week...

It's been a fairly good week! I had this whole week off from work, I really needed it. Working with 9 guys and absoloutly no girls is really hard. It's really fun half the time but the other half I want to rip out my hair. So i've just been relaxing all week, sleeping and hanging out with friends. Yesterday I went school shopping with two of my friends in Spokane which was pretty fun. We went to applebees afterwards and I got the best thing! It was called a quessadilla burger or something and it was, well, what it says haha. A quessadilla with all the stuff in a hamburger but it was easy to eat and so much better than a regular hamburger! I even sacrificed the last half to bring home so my family could eat some. But they all passed so I ate it :-) Then last night we had a 'weenie roast' at our house. My Aunt Shawna and Uncle Hank were visiting with their kids from Redmond Oregon so they came over along with My Aunt Deno and Uncle Paul, and my Uncle Bill and my cousin Kyle and his wife Katie with their gorgeous baby girl :-) It was alot of fun. Hot though, especially by the fire! And then last night before I went to bed I put a note on the door for FedEx saying that they had my permission to leave any packages on the doorstep without a signature, because my wheels were coming today and I didn't know if I would be home to sign. So when I woke up at 10 I had a voice mail from the guy (I had left my #) saying that he was at our house but couldn't leave the wheels without a signature. So I called him back and he said he could meet me at my work. So he did, and my wheels are so cool! I love them :-) I'll probably get them on sometime this weekend and then i'll post pictures with them on my car :-) It might not though because Bob says I have to get two new wheels to put them on :-( So I might not be able to afford that right now. We'll see! Anyways, I better go do something!
Val

2 comments:

Heidi and Ben Daniel said...

Yay! I'm so glad you have a blog. I LOVE your car and can't wait to see the new wheels. Oh, and I'll work on getting some pictures to put in the frames.

Amy said...

Thanks for telling us about your blog punk. I found it on Heidi's blog. I'm glad you are blogging now too, since you did say you were going to set it up back in Dec. It will be fun to see pic's and hear what you are up to. Your car looks pretty pimp, can't wait to see it with the new wheels on.