Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Just an Update..

So i'm back at work this week...sadly. I really don't like working. But hey, I doubt anyone does right? So we've been watching the olympics every night, I love them!! They are so fun for me to watch. I catch myself on the edge of the couch squeeling at some times, for instance when Michael Phelps races haha :-) Yeah nothing too exciting happening right now.... i'm racking my brain :-) Umm... i'm reading Breaking Dawn for the 4th time... I know, pathetic. But I don't have anything else to read! So if you have suggestions let me know! :-) And I got my car all done and I ended up getting all four new tires but they were a size bigger. They still work but they are about two inches taller and it makes my car look really funny! I haven't gotten around to washing my car yet, or the wheels. So once I do that then i'll take pictures. Probably this week :-) Ok well I start work in 5 minutes! So i'll post later! Love you guys!

2 comments:

Holbrook's said...

Yaaaa!!! Valeri has a blog too!!! I love it! I will be in Sandpoint around the beginning of September. I look forward to seeing you!

Heidi and Ben Daniel said...

We watch them every night too! We LOVE Michael Phelps. Did you see the 4 man relay when they beat France? Ben and I were screaming...it was aweseome. And yeah, I think I have a problem too. I'm reading the Twilight series again :). I'm on the 3rd one. I just missed reading about Edward and Bella!