Thursday, August 14, 2008

Some of my favorite things to eat :-)

These are all so fattening! And they look so good right now!! :-)
This first one is a crunchwrap supreme from Taco Bell :-)
This is of course from coldstone :-) Mmm I love their ice cream!!
This specific shake is from Applebees but I like any shake!!


This is an Ace of Cakes cake, I love their show and their cakes!! I have never had one of course but they look so good! I want them to make my wedding cake :-)

This is the hamburger quesadilla I was talking about in an earlier post, by far the best thing I have ever had at a resteraunt!!


And this delicious thing is the p'zone at pizza hut :-) Mmmm! You can have them make you one with just cheese and olives! Its soooo good! :-)

1 comments:

Heidi and Ben Daniel said...

Mmmmm....Coldstone. I think i'll take Sam there this weekend for a little "Girl Time". When we get to Sandpoint we need to go out to eat at least once :).