Thursday, March 25, 2010

Engagement Pictures! Taken by Mommy :-)

This doesn't look that great cause I took it with my phone but this is what the card that will be in with the invitation will pretty much look like :-)

I hate pictures of us kissing but I like this one :-)
Alex's favorite :-) Him and his mom say I look "Sexy and Mysterious" lol
Candid
Candid :-) I didn't know he was going to kiss my cheek so thats a real smile :-)
My Boulder :-) its not a rock, its a boulder lol
Everyone thinks this one is funny :-)
My favorite
I felt dumb doing this but it turned out ok! :-)


Mom did a good job HUH??

3 comments:

Heidi and Ben Daniel said...

LOVE them! Way to go Momma. I really like the balloon picture. Cute idea.

Josh and Amanda said...

Those look awesome! I really like the one with Alex kissing you. and I also love the one that is your favorite! The one you said was funny is suuuuper cute :) Your mom did an awesome job. I like them all.

Jeanne Stricklin said...

love, Love, LOVE...the pictures!!!!!