Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Stupid Deer...

So last night Alex and I were driving up to my house (because my mom needed Alex's muscles to move all the couches off the carpet so the carpet guy can clean them) and Alex was driving and so we're driving along and right on the flat part of Baldy BAM!!! A deer hits the side of the car that i'm on!! IT HIT US!!! I was SO mad, more than scared! We didn't stop, we just drove straight to my house and then looked at the damage when we got out and I almost cried :-( My poor car!! There was like a clump of deer hair so big that the door handle wouldn't move haha. Rad said "What happened to the deer? where is he?" And I said I hope it died and he almost cried lol so Grandpa had to tell him that it was dark and he bumped into the car but now he went back to sleep in the woods to get better or something like that :-) Aunt V wasn't very good at making a story up lol. Anyways, luckily bob has some extra parts cars just like mine so we can hopefully take my doors and fender off and trade them. And then just paint them to match. But STILL :-( My poor baby..........















1 comments:

Amy said...

Dang, that sucks! Glad you guys are okay. Those deer sure do damage when they hit.