Tuesday, October 13, 2009

So for about 2 years now I have had a pain in my upper right side of my stomach. Like right under my ribs, it comes and goes but when I have it its extremely bad and I have to like bend over cause thats the only way the pain stops. And also for the past 2 years I have had headaches. Horrible headaches like all the time as well as 'growing pains' in my legs. I'm also very tired and have absoloutly no energy no matter how much I sleep. So i've gone to physical therapists for my headaches (80 dollars each appointment and I went like 7 times!) And my doctor has been trying to figure it out. So i've had to give so many blasted blood samples to try and figure it out. I got diagnosed with extreme anemia so I am taking iron pills and vitamin D pills but it hasn't changed anything. Then I had a lukemia scare but I tested negative for that! The pains in my stomach are getting worse and finally a couple people told me that the pain sounds like my gall bladder. So I looked it up on WebMd and guess what? Every symptom I have is connected to my gall bladder!!!!!!!!!!! The tiredness, the leg aches, the headaches, everything! So we went in and got a 500 dollar ultrasound (ouch) and turns out I have gall "sludge" which it stones and gravel like stuff. So I have an appointment with the surgeon on the 20th and he'll tell me if I have to get it out, which is probable, or if I can try antibiotics first. I am SO looking forward to getting it fixed because hopefully it will make me have more energy and take my headaches away!!

2 comments:

Josh and Amanda said...

It will be much better once you get it out. My stomach is really temperamental still but no more attacks or anything. You can do it!! <3

HoorayforHansons said...

Rad is blogging with me right now and when he saw this picture he said (after a sharp intake of breath) "What Happened to Him!?!" It was funny.