Sunday, October 4, 2009

More wedding stuff

Ok here is what the bouqet will look like except i'll have orange lilys instead of yellow and yellow and red daisys instead or red and orange :-) The yellow lilys are too bright and the yellow daisys will be a more yellow yellow lol
I love this design on the cake but I might want square... not sure. And not sure what colors yet but i'm THINKING I want really colorful.... so like red cake with the orange and yellow designs all over.... maybe
I just like the very bottom layer of this one... it's a tie between the circles and the design above. I'm thinking this bottom one though. The circles on all layers and the ribbon at the bottom edge :-)

2 comments:

Heidi and Ben Daniel said...

Love the colors. Perfect! See you in 3.5 days!

Josh and Amanda said...

I really, really like the bottom too. I actually like how each layer is different though. You don't like the rest? The other one is awesome too. A little more elegant I would say. But with the colors of the bouquet I think this bottom layer better suites it! Love You!