Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sick...

So I was fine Sunday, went to church taught my cute little nursury kids about obeying your parents. Then after church went to Alex's house and that's when it started... I felt like I was going to throw up. So I drove home, well half way. I had to stop on Baldy and...well you know. And then I got home and had just enough time to clean the bathroom floor and the toilet with clorox wipes and cover the floor in towels before the puking began. TMI, sorry. But I threw up from about 7:30 at night to 2am. EVERY 20-30 minutes!!!!! I thought I was dying!! It was SO horrible. I was SO weak, the next morning I couldn't even lift my head off my pillow. But Alex was amazing :-) He showed up at 6:30 Monday morning with 6 bottles of 7up, a Lightening McQueene sippy cup, and salteen crackers :-) The sippy cup was awesome because I couldn't lift my head up so it was nice. He came BEFORE he even got ready for school :-) He went to safeway, brought me the stuff and then went home to get ready for school :-) So cute. But yeah I ate a total of 4 crackers and half of bottle of 7up that day. And only lost 2 pounds... :-( I didn't go to work yesterday, I stayed in bed but i'm here today and i'm still so weak. I was cleaning the counter and I had to force my arm to move. Pathetic. Shane's got it now and Mom had it monday and tuesday. Not fun!!! Hope you all are doing better!! :-)

5 comments:

Heidi and Ben Daniel said...

Ugh, not fun. So sorry. But, how sweet is Alex doing that for you so early in the morning?! Get feeling better. We'll be there in 11 days!!!!

Holbrook's said...

Swine flu anyone???

Valeri Finley said...

NO!!! I promise lol :-)

Amy said...

Hope it's not the swine flu! Alex is good to you which makes us happy. Hope you feel better soon and the rest of the family. I hate throwing up more than anything. Take care of yourself and rest up.

Pepper Lovin! said...

i know this is late but we got that a couple months ago. SAME thing. So weird. i had not had anything like that ever. And my fam was in town so EVERYONE got it. it sucked