Tuesday, May 5, 2009

:-)




Sundays we've been watching Rad and Cade while Derrick and Melenie take Beck to dog school, and this sunday we were playing with playdough and Alex made a truck and I made a flower :-) Lol it was actually fun :-) I miss stuff like that :-)

So you know how every once in a while you'll realize there is something that someone does but you just got used to it so you never say thank you? It's just a normal thing that you don't even notice it anymore? Well i've been noticing how many little things Alex does for me that I don't even notice alot of the time. Once thing that I think is SO cute is when I first started dating him I told him that I had read a scary story once where someone was driving there car at night and they looked in their rear view mirror and there was someone in the backseat, so I have always been afraid and always look back constantly to check :-) Well I should say I USED to, because Alex walks me to my car every night that i'm at his house and I rarely even notice it anymore but he always opens up the back door really quick so it turns on the dome light and lights up the car :-) I thought about it the other night and realized he did it everytime! lol :-) There are so many other things like that, it just makes me happy because alot of it is stuff i've never told him, he's just noticed that I do it all the time so he picked up that that's what I like. So it's nice knowing that he pays attention to what makes me happy! :-):-)

2 comments:

Heidi and Ben Daniel said...

Awww. That reminds me of Twilight...how Jacob just knew that Bella doesn't like to listen to music or watch TV. She didn't have to tell him that, he just realized it on his own. Sweet.

We'll be there in 6 days!!!

Evan and Jeanette said...

So I just think you are one of my most darling cousins. I just created a blog (I still don't know how to work it really... :) ) But, I read your blog and hooked you to my page. Just letting you know :) love you!