Friday, April 24, 2009

Good Day! :-)

I just went to JcPennys to get a new pair of jeans because mine were getting too big and I ran out of room to make new holes so I decided it was time. ANYWAYS, so I get there and I was looking for a size smaller but they only had 2 sizes smaller so I was like ok i'll just try. AND THEY FIT!! So now I fit into a size 11 :-) I was very happy :-) And I was expecting them to be on sale for $20.00 because that's what the sign said but when I got to the register they were $3.37!!!! I was like "$30.37?" lol and she said, "No, $3.37" :-) I am SO happy! :-)

2 comments:

Holbrook's said...

Congrats!!! Laura always has crazy deals from JCPenny's as well! Congrats on 2 sizes smaller that is awesome!!!!!

Heidi and Ben Daniel said...

Holy Cow! That's an awesome deal! I'm so happy for you. It's always nice to fit into a smaller size. Me....well, I walk around the house half the day with my pants unbottoned and unzipped cause they won't fit anymore! Ha...gotta love pregnancy :).