Saturday, March 28, 2009

Saturday Trip To Hope/Clark Fork



These first three pictures are of waterfalls in Hope, but I guess they aren't real waterfalls because two of them were coming out of colverts :-) But it still looked pretty :-) And one of them I took so that you can see all the way through :-) And I took them with my phone so none of the pictures look that great :-)












This is just a house in Hope, Alex said that it kind of looks like a boat :-)




This is a shack that we drove past and on the side of the house there was a confederate flag aka "Hick Flag" in the window and then in the window facing the road there were some bongs and other sketchy stuff that you could see. It was hardly a shack too, it looked like it had tarps covering bare spots and stuff, crazy.




This was the view of the lake from the cemetary, Alex said it looked like a scene from Twilight :-)





It's an OLD cemetary!!




And a ton of the graves looked like this, they were sinking! Which is really scary lol and Alex said that maybe the coffins collapsed! Yuck.




View of the lake from Hope. I wish I would have had my camera because my phone doesn't take very good pictures and the view was SO pretty!



0 comments: