Sunday, March 8, 2009

19th Birthday! :-)




























This is being dumb and all I see is a bunch of codes so I can't post under each picture. So i'll try to remember what I posted :-) We played mario cart on the wii which was fun :-) My cake was amazingly colorful :-) The really colorful flowers were from Alex and so were the Jelly Bellys :-) The white flowers were from Bob, and the balloon that Shane was making out with was from Alex's mom and so was the teddy bear (it was attached to the balloon)There are some pictures of Shane wrestling with Makenzies St. Bernard, she is so cute! And is getting so huge already! Rad loved Candi reading to him and we loved meeting her :-) She fits in perfectly! And I can't wait til Her and Mike get married :-) There are some pictures of Mike doing the ski jump game on the wii...enough said lol :-) And I can't remember what else! But I think those are all the ones that needed explaining :-)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks for posting so quickly. You look gorgeous! Seriously, you look great (not that you didn't before). I love the bright colored cake, and the flowers are beautiful. Glad you had a good birthday. we Love you!

Heidi and Ben Daniel said...

Wish we could have been there. It looks like it was a lot of fun. Sam likes the picture of Mike ski jumping. She thinks it's fun to pose like that now!