Friday, March 27, 2009

Girly things I couldn't live without... :-)


Love love love love love this lipstick! It's like lipstick/gloss/breath mint :-) It has peppermint oil in it and it moisterizes your lips amazingly! :-)


Mascara is one of my must haves. Even if I don't have any other eye makeup on (which i'm trying to do, lay off the eyeshadow) I have to have mascara.



I have never worn foundation, but I found this and I guess it pretty much does the same thing but it's not bad for your skin and its alot lighter and it totally evens out your skin.



OH MY GOSH! I tell everyone about this, everyone needs it. My face is really greasy and onece I use the oil sheets I use this to make the shine go away. Love it! And MaryKay is the only one who has anything like it, or at least I think so. I've looked everywhere else



I love this moisterizer because it's a really thin substance, and it makes your face really smooth and makes an easy surface for your makeup to go on.



This scrub works really really well, it exfoliates amazingly. It goes really fast because I keep it in the shower and Shane uses it too :-)



I use this also, it smells really good and makes your skin feel really clean :-)

1 comments:

Heidi and Ben Daniel said...

This makes me want to go shopping for beauty products!