Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentines Date :-)


So since V-Day is on a Sunday this year Alex and I are going on our date tonight :-) And then tomorrow we're watching Rad, Cade, Tavin and Tristin so that Mel & Derrick and Jared & Amy can go on their own dates :-) So tonight we're going to.... Applebees!! We LOVE Applebees! Their 2 for $20 deal is awesome! An appitizer and 2 meals for $20! We go there so much I can tell you what we'll most likely get.... We'll get this for the appitizer :-)
Alex will get the FirePit Burger :-)

With a Raspberry Lemonade!

I'll get the 7oz Steak with Parmesian Shrimp on top :-) With Brocolli and Mashed Potatoes!

And a virgin Strawberry Daquiri!

And THEN.... we're going to see


Can't wait!!

3 comments:

Heidi and Ben Daniel said...

Sounds fun! And you're so sweet to watch the kids for Mel and Jared. The best sister EVER!!!

Josh and Amanda said...

:o I'm so Jealous! I want to go!!! haha. Let me know how that movies is. I really want to see it! I love you guys! I hope you are having fun tonight! :)

Jeanne Stricklin said...

Looks like you two celebrated valentines day just right! Spending it with the special someone you love. Hope it was lots, and lots of fun!
How was the movie? I really want to see it, but haven't heard if it is worth seeing.