Wednesday, September 23, 2009

1 million posts in one!

I guy that comes into work all the time draws pictures of the guys and this is the one of Bob that I fixed on my phone :-)
I had a face mask on so I made myself a clown on my phone :-)

Arrr... :-)
For Alex's birthday his dad and mom paid for him to do the derby at the spokane fair on him and his mom's birthday (same day :-)) And his dad gave him the car. The red one in the pictures, kinda small pic.
There were a TON of people there! This is like a third of the people. There were 36 cars and Alex came in 10th which is good for his first derby! At one point he had a car on his hood!

Alex with his helmet on lol Cade at his 1st birthday part :-)
He's so cute and so big now! He is walking really well now! Ok so Alex and I don't even know where we're living when we get married yet but we have all the furniture we need! Here is the 36 inch tv bob got yesterday for us! This old lady just moved here from beverly hills and is trying to get rid of extra stuff (all nice stuff) So we have this tv, a kitchen table and chairs, two floor lamps (so pretty that mom is borrowing them til I move out lol) a big couch with two matching chairs (so comfy!) And then we have my computer desk, our beds, a big bookshelve and a entertainment center! Oh and the tv came with a dvd player! We're set! And so thankful for Bob! So for Mel's birthday I watched the boys for the weekend while she and Derrick went to Spokane over night. It was a ton of fun minus Cade having 3 blow outs. Yuck! And he was teething so he cried ALL night! I got 1 hour of sleep. So Alex came over in the morning and watched the boys so I could sleep :-) I love him! Here's a picture of Cade sleepin on him :-)











1 comments:

Heidi and Ben Daniel said...

I love how Bob can hook a person up with pretty much anything you could need and at a great price too!