Thursday, August 6, 2009

Wedding Pictures!! :-)

Coming out of the Temple :-)
She looked Gorgeous!!


First time I have ever seen them kiss!
Super pretty dress!
Taken care of her man! :-)
Alex and Sam
:-)
Kissin Daddy
Jared and Tavin
Tired little princess
A gross picture of me and cade lol




Trying not to rip her dress (I think she told me later that it has alot of rips in it!)
Andrew flying!
The Cake
Aunt Missy and Tristan (Jared's baby)
Poopy Diaper!
Mom's side of the family!
Me and my love :-)
Family

Cade
Tav
Cute picture! lol even though he is crying
Siblings and I and Papa
Siblings and Mommy
Sisters and Bob
Mom and her siblings (Minus Alan, Josh, and Kim)

Aww :-)
The wedding party



Kidd Siblings (minus heidi, mel, and jared's spouses)
Tongues....?
Us and Papa again
Again....ooops

Father Daughter Dance
Mother Son Dance
My man and little 12 day old Meri Kate :-) (heidi's baby)
Cade and Tristan ....partied too hard
First Dance

Thanks to me and Alex :-)
The sign Heidi and I made
The dress sparkles!!
Missy and Tavin

Teri and Tristan





Tavin and Rad

Heidi's birthday cake!



Andrew

My man and Meri Kate again... he looks good with babies huh? :-)

Tavin and Sam

Tristan with Aunt Candi

Grandpa Bostock and Tristan

Teri and Tristan

Tristan and Meri Kate! :-)

2 comments:

Heidi and Ben Daniel said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE all these pictures. My favorite is the tongues. Totally not planned. And Andrew flying, and Sam and Ben....oh heck, I love them all. Miss you all already.

Holbrook's said...

Great pics!!!!!! I am so sad that I couldn't come up!!!! It looks like it was absolutely beautiful!!