Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Day <3

This is the card I made for Alex :-) We got a cardboard Jeff Gordon at work and I kept the box cause I figured I could make something out of it :-) It was really big, you can compare it kinda to the dvds in the background. I wrapped the whole thing in duct tape, it took like 5 rolls! And it took probably a total of like 5 hours to make!
I was going for a kind of cheesy saying inside, obviously :-)

And he said he wanted a garbage can for his room so I got this stuffed animal frog with a kiss on his cheek and put it in the garbage can :-)








2 comments:

Heidi and Ben Daniel said...

Oh, you're so creative and sweet! Happy V-Day.

Amy said...

What a cute idea! You are so creative. Glad you have a valentine to give/make stuff for. You deserve it!