Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Random Pictures Off My Phone...

Mom was doing laundry the other day and she always throws the socks to the side to sort later and Titan got under them because they were still warm :-) And that's Pheobe at the bottom of the picture not holding still. She's a spaz!

This is 'Hula Sue' I was bored at work so I made her out of candy and popcorn... :-) After I took this picture I made a hula skirt for her out of a sticky note and the guys named her Hula Sue.

This is gross, but Josh was working on a car in the shop and he found this HUGE rat on the heater core. It was shaped like this already it was like permenantly bent. It doesn't look that big in this picture but it was REALLY big!


This is an old picture of Alex holding Cade :-) I LOVE this picture because Cade is staring up at him, it's cute :-)





1 comments:

Heidi and Ben Daniel said...

Where the heck did this rat come from?! Oh, and you're quite the creative girl.....Hula Sue is pretty cute!