Friday, December 26, 2008

My Christmas Present from Alex :-)

This is what Alex got me for Christmas :-) It's NOT an engagement ring, just a ring. Or a promise ring I guess. Trust me, my engagement ring will be bigger :-) Haha, it looks alot smaller in person. It's a 1/4k with white gold so it's pretty small but for a promise ring it's pretty amazing :-) :-) It's an $800 ring but he got it for a good price! :-) I was so amazed at how expensive real diamonds are! I mean just a quarter karat is just shy of a thousand dollars! But it's super pretty :-)
I'll probably be posting more pictures tomorrow of some other christmas stuff and our work christmas party!! I hope everyone had a wonderful christmas!! :-)


(I got these pictures from the place he got it from so this is the same one :-))




































2 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like a little more than a promise ring.;) Does that mean he will eventually be giving you a bigger, permanent ring?

Heidi and Ben Daniel said...

Oh my, that's beautiful. Did you know he was getting it for you?