Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Decorations! :-)

Ok, so i'm doing the 12 days of christmas for my mom and these are her presents :-)

Just showing some of my mom's wonderful skills :-)

It looks weird with only 4 stockings compared to the 8 we used to have. As you can see there is a space in the middle for when michael comes home with his :-)


This is the countdown angel my mom made. The flowers are from her bouqet when she got married, and the lace is from her veil. And then the buttons on the shoes are off of her favorite sweater she had when she was 16!


In the kitchen above the french doors.


She always wraps the pictures on the walls to look like presents.

Her nutcrackers

The kitchen window

My gingerbread house I made :-)

Her santa collection

This year I decided to take on the task on wrapping all the pictures of us 11 kids and the family pictures. It took a while, but I like it :-)

The tree :-)













3 comments:

Ashley said...

Your home is beautiful..! I love your Christmas decorations.

Heidi and Ben Daniel said...

I want to be home for Christmas! I love Mom's decorations. So what did you get mom for her 12 presents?

Holbrook's said...

I LOVE IT!! Your Mom goes all out for Christmas! I love it! Your wrapping job looks great! I didn't put an decorations up this year because we left for California right after Thanksgiving and we won't get back until this weekend! I hope to make Christmas fun for my kids!