Thursday, December 24, 2009

PHOTOGRAPHY.... no matter what anyone says!

I am SO tired of people telling me that you can only be a photographer if you've been trained... just because you have a good camera doesn't mean you are talented and last but not least when they look at my pictures and say "Wow, its amazing what the camera can do" The Camera does not set up the picture. The camera does not position everything.... grrrr. Could I take good pictures without this camera? No. But that doesn't mean that I have no talent! I love taking pictures and I'm learning more and more each day. I may not be a photographer but photography is my hobby. The End. Merry Christmas everyone! :-)



3 comments:

Josh and Amanda said...

Psh, yeah. Don't listen to anyone when it comes to photography. Most people that call themselves "professionals" don't even know what ISO, aperture and exposure are. Start a Flickr account and post your pictures on there. If you go to my Facebook account there is a link to my Flickr account.

I'm not a pro in the least and I LOVE taking pictures and think mine are decent.

Josh

Mike & Emily West said...

Well, I think you are a great PHOTOGRAPHER! (I always love looking at the pictures you post, YOU are talented!) So there...

Jeanne Stricklin said...

I didn't know this was your passion. I think you are AMAZING! I loved the pictures you took of HEIDI! If you need some practice let me know... I haven't had a family picture taken since GARRETT was 3 MONTHS OLD. YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!! (He is almost 4 1/2)