Tuesday, November 17, 2009

So many choices....

Cakes Ideas:
I like how this one is simple, but detailed at the same time. And I'm having a daisy and lily bouqet and the daisys look good on it.
I've always liked this one, but not black and white. Something crazy like yellow fondant with red and orange designs? Or orange designs and red ribbon....?
This one is crazy cool. But I don't think I could find someone in town who could make it!
Centerpieces:
Plain and Cheap
Leaning towards this one, I like the look of the rocks in the vase. Pretty sure i'm sticking with this one..

2 comments:

Heidi and Ben Daniel said...

Hmmmmm, I'm not sure about that 1st cake. I really like the centerpieces with the rocks!

Pepper Lovin! said...

The other thing you can do is put a water bottle in the middle and then fill around it with candy that is the color of your wedding. Its super cute we did it with my sisters. Also, I know a lady in my ward that makes FAke cakes so you can do whatever you want (it's way chaper) the top layer is real so you can save it and then you just do costco sheet cakes. I love the first cake