Thursday, June 18, 2009

Mike and Candi's Engagement Pictures!!!

















They posted these on Facebook but I thought since not everyone has them i'd ask if I could put them on my blog for everyone to see! :-) They are sooo hot! Huh? I guess it rained the first time they took them so they did them again later. They are SO cute together and obviously so in love! I am so excited to see Michael so happy, and I can't wait for them to have gorgeous "Kidds"! AND of course for Candi to be officially my sister :-)

4 comments:

The Karlinsey Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Karlinsey Family said...

Oh what cute pictures. I am so excited for them. They will have beautiful Kidds :)

Amy said...

I love them! Who took their pictures? Glad you posted them because we would never have seen them. I agree, they are HOT and super cute together. Candi looks super fun. We are looking forward to seeing you all soon. Yeah!

Evan and Jeanette said...

yay! Cute pictures. Congrats to them!