Monday, October 13, 2008

If I had 300 million dollars....

Here is what I would spend it on.

*1 million for each of my 6 siblings and my parents for paying off all debt and house and car payments.

*50, 000 for all 6 of my siblings AND there spouses (so 100,000 all together) for cars, and only for cars.

* I would pay for all my nieces and nephews' missions and of course my own kids.

* Then I would set up college funds for all of them, and my own kids.

* I would buy myself a car and truck. And a nice house.

* I would have a huge wedding and very expensive honeymoon somewhere far away :-)

Then after that I wouldn't really buy all expensive things. I would still look for deals and stuff. But for christmas you could all expect like 100,000 dollars haha :-) Now, don't you all wish I would win the lottery? :-)

3 comments:

Heidi and Ben Daniel said...

Holy Cow! You are the most generous person ever! I can't even imagine having that much money.....Crazy!!!! I think I'd spend every month of the year in a different country!

Amy said...

I wish you had 300million dollars too. I wish we had even half that. Wouldn't that be nice to not have to worry about money and do whatever you wanted? It's fun to dream about atleast.

HoorayforHansons said...

Um... can you please get on the 300 million thing. I'd love to have my house paid off! lol Thanks V! You are the most generous gal ever and if I ever end up with that much- you'd better believer that I'd be hooking you up too!